So, how did all this get started? At a rare get-together, Linda (Taylor) Madison,
Clea Taylor, Iris Kindred, June Walker and Marianne McDaniel met for lunch. You can
imagine all the laughs and the great time reminiscing! This time, the ongoing
"we've got to have a Sunland-Tujunga reunion sometime" turned into "Let's
just DO IT!" So here we are, and we hope YOU will be there!
|We have mailed all the details to everyone for whom
we have addresses. Just click on this word, newsletter,
to read it on-line. (It is in Adobe PDF format, which
requires a reader add-in to your internet browser environment. You
can get this software addition for free by clicking here.)
Here are the highlights:
- Saturday, October 9th 11am-6pm at the LDS Church Building 7955 Hillrose Ave., Sunland, CA
- Bring a picnic-style lunch for your family (plus a few potluck munchies). Lunch starts at
1:00 pm. Drinks and desserts will be provided. Seasoned Citizens will get preference on the available tables.
- Have someone in your family prepared to bring all of us up to date on your life.
- Volunteers and suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
- For more Info & RSVP, contact the Ward Reunion Committee, 28044 Winterdale Dr., Canyon Country, CA 91351 (661) 252-2682 (818) 352-9230
- Jon Jacobsmeyer has agreed to be "Master of Ceremonies."
Just in case it's been too long and you don't remember where
the Sunland-Tujunga LDS building is, click here
to see a map.
Return to S-T Reunion Home Page